Naruto: United Front

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Latest topics

» Gambar Sextoon Bergerak
First Impressions EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:42 am by 

» Video Mama Dan Anak Ngentot
First Impressions EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 am by 

» Photo Funia In Bollywood Online Efect Aditor
First Impressions EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 am by 

» An afternoon in Sukai
First Impressions EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:28 pm by Alzack Hyuuga

» Van Takasugi
First Impressions EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 am by Van

» Mimi's Training~
First Impressions EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:43 pm by Ryokubo

» Dinner for Two
First Impressions EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:40 pm by Mayuki Kusabana

» Kaguya Vs Haruno, Legend's Fight (no killing)
First Impressions EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm by Haruno Rain

» Topics That Need Replies?
First Impressions EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 pm by Kino

» The Gokage Summit!
First Impressions EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 pm by Mayu

» S-rank Mission: Alliance
First Impressions EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 pm by Kyofu Senju

» Won't be on~
First Impressions EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 am by Mioko

Villages

Kowaiigakure
Kowaiikage ~ Mr. Jack
Sannin ~ (1/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~(0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/2)
Chuunin ~ (1/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Chikagakure
Chikakage ~ Nate River
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/3)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Suishougakure
Shoukage ~ Mayu Hayami
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (1/1)
Anbu  ~ (0/3)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Doragongakure
Doragonkage ~ Moka Akashiya
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/2)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Sukaigakure
Sukaikage ~ Kirin Uchiha
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (1/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu  ~ (1/3)
Chuunin ~ (1/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Missing Ninja
S rank ~ (0/3)
A rank and below ~ (1/12)

Word counter

Top posters

Ryokubo (81)
First Impressions Bar_leftFirst Impressions BarFirst Impressions Bar_right 
Mayu (78)
Mr. Jack (76)
Haruno Rain (54)
Moka Akashiya (51)
Mayuki Kusabana (48)
Alzack Hyuuga (44)
Kirin L. Inuzuka (39)
.Nate River (24)
Kyofu Senju (24)

Affiliates

First Impressions WB2g4

free forum

2 posters

First Impressions

Kyofu Senju
    Kyofu Senju
    Sage
    Sage

Rep : 0

First Impressions Empty First Impressions

Post by Kyofu Senju Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:25 pm

It was bright and early in the morning around 7 am. It was nice a peaceful as the sounds of birds echoed in the air. Citizens waking up and getting ready for work. This was none other then the beautiful village known as the Sky village.One of the worlds main villages. It was not too long ago that the village was founded and it's leader was shortly named. Kirin Inuzaka was her name, the first ever Suikaikage of the Sky village. The boy stood by the ramen shop with a bowl of hot noodles in hand. Slurping down nice and slow as sweet was running down his face. He had just came back from his intense training that he does every morning from 6 to 7 am. He worked hard each and every day which is probably why he is so skilled and respected by other shinobi. His name, Kyofu Senju from the great Senju clan. Kyofu unbeatable drive and determination is what brought to where he is today and is the reason why he was chosen as Sannin of the sky village at such a young age. Even with such a well respected rank it wasn't good enough for him. He aims for the best and that his Suikaikage, dreaming of one day being Suikaikage, he would make it a reality.

The hot bowl of noodles was now finished and Kyofu was now fully energized and ready to continue on with his day. The Sannin slowly walked over to the trash can as he threw his sticks out and walked back in the ramen shop to give the bowl back. Kyofu walked out and entered the open streets of the sky village that was filled with life and freedom. All the faces, all the eyes were filled with joy and happiness. The sky village was truly paradise at the moment. Kyofu came to a halt in the middle of the street due to a young woman who blocked his path. She looked at him and blushed as she began to speak. " The Suikaikage would like to see you Senju Kyofu." Still blushing. Kyofu gracefully scratched the back of his spiky lushes hair while closing his eyes. Alright tell her I'll be on my way after a quick shower. Just came back from some early morning training woulnd't want her to see me like this.He laughed forcing her to blush even more. The lady found Kyofu extremely cute. " No problem I will pass it on to her... thank you." She quickly walked away heading towards the kage building.

The young Sannin headed home to take a quick worm shower and change his attire before meeting the Suikaikage. as he took his shower he paused for a moment pndering on what she wanted to talk about. This was going to be the first time that they would actually meet. Hmm I wonder what she wants? I know I didn't do anything.He joked around. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.Once he was done he quickly dried himself off with a towel before putting on a new set of clothes. Rushing out of his house Kyofu flickered to the main streets. His house was much different and bigger then most of the houses as well as it's location. Kyofu's house was in the sky villages forest high up in a huge ass tree. He made it with his special wood style element. An element that was granted to him due to being a Senju clan member even though he is the only one of his clan known to have the wood element. Time passed by and he had finally arrived to his destination. Entering the Kage building he walked up the stairs all the way to the top and now found himself standing in front of the door. Kyofu gently knocked on the door.

646 words
    Kirin L. Inuzuka
    Kirin L. Inuzuka
    Kage
    Kage

First Impressions Empty Re: First Impressions

Post by Kirin L. Inuzuka Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:11 am

Kirin sat in her flat, cozy chair, awaiting for Kyofu Senju to report to her office. It will be their first time meeting as soon as he walks through the door. She had asked him to come to her office because there was something that was needed to be done. A little bit of Cartography and treaties to be made around here. Sukaigakure and the rest of the villages are fairly new, as of The First 5 Kages being assembled. Kirin thought that it was a great honor to become the very first Sukaikage of The Land of Sky. Before than, it used to be Village Leaders here, before the five main villages became what they are today.

Kirin spun around in her chair a couple times and controlled mini bits of her Wind element together. "Interesting", The Sukaikage said to her self while no one was in the room. When all of a sudden, she heard someone approaching her door. Before the person even knocked, she knew that someone had entered the building. The very first thought that Kirin had was (Invaders), but quickly realized that she was just being paranoid. Kirin's past trauma had affected her in a way where she gained a strong sense of paranoia. Suddenly, a knock on the door has been initiated.

Kirin was quickly startled, but only a little bit. Without wasting anymore time, she said, "Come in", awaiting for the person to come in. As Kirin said that, she wrapped her hair in a pony tail, and prepared for battle, even though she probably did not need it. Who knocks on the Sukaikage's door lightly, and then just walks in and invades? No, that's not exactly how it works. The Sukaikage leaned back in her chair, taking a quick glance at the outside world, and her wonderful village, The Village Hidden in the Sky.

Kyofu Senju
    Kyofu Senju
    Sage
    Sage

Post by Kyofu Senju Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:27 am

Right after he softly knocked on the Suikaikages door she had already replied with a "Come in". Kyofu slowly twisted the knob, opening the door slowly to find the Suikaikage sitting down looking out her window. She seemed to be taking in the true beauty of her village, the sky village. A village hat the young Sannin was very proud to call home. A village that he would die trying to protect it and it's people. That was how much the Senju clan member loved the Sky village even if he wasn't originally born there. Kyofu was originally born in Kowaiigakure village but his parents left the village bringing him along with them when he was 1-2 due to business. Glancing over to where the Suikaikage was seated Kyofu knelt down to show his respect. Slowly getting up he looked at her straight in the eyes with his piercing ocean blue eyes. It is I Senju Kyofu. You requested for me to come see you. The young Sannin carried a broad sword on his back with the hilt facing downwards. His large sword began to move as it made noises. This large sword was a sword like no other, being one of the Sky villages 7 soaring swords. It was the most feared and most dangerouse out of all seven swords. It's name Torihada, It is a sentient, living weapon and has the ability to "eat" chakra. The Torihahda sensed the chakra coming from the Suikaikage and started to get hungry, it wanted a taste of a her chakra and it began to growl. Relax Torihada You will eat soon but not now ok. Just wait a little longer. Tilting his head back as he spoke to his sword. The Torihada started to bend as it was hugging Kyofu shoulders. Kyofu had a lot of chemistry with the sword as they now have a strong bond. The Torihada and the sannin became best friends it is not a master and weapon relationship but a master and friend relationship. Kyofu put his focus back on the lady sitting before him. He would now know why she had summoned him for.
    360 words

1002/800 total words/Torihahda training complete
    Kirin L. Inuzuka
    Kirin L. Inuzuka
    Kage
    Kage

Post by Kirin L. Inuzuka Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Kirin noticed that Kyofu Senju had entered her office. It was weird, two of her best ninja were going out for high level ninja, she wondered who was the next best ninja in the village. Without saying anyones name, she leaned back in her chair. "Welcome, Kyofu of the Senju Clan. You know, your the only Senju that I know", Kirin spoke. It was true, Kyofu was the first and only Senju that she has ever met in her life. Interesting, Kirin thought, sort of inspecting Kyofu as he just stood there. "Very Well, anyways, lets get down to the main part of why I called you here", Kirin spoke to her young sannin.

Kirin put both of her palms on top of her desk. "You know the village by the name of Chikagakure? Yeah, I need you to go there- in fact, let me get you the mission file", Kirin said to Kyofu. Kirin got up and walked over to the other side of her desk, facing Kyofu and bent down, opening the drawer in which the file was in. She dug through the drawer, searching for the file, cursing while doing so as small pricks kept poking through her finger. "Ah yes, here it is", Kirin said in success. She got back up and went back to sit down in her chair, and opened the file. She took it out and laid it in Kyofu's direction, motioning for him to pick it up. "There you go, Kyofu", Kirin said.

Mission: Alliance

Name: Alliance
    Difficulty: ~~~
    Requirements: Must be a good negotiator. Sannin only.
    Words: As many as it takes to make friends with Chikagakure.
    Reward: ~~
    Directions: Travel to Chikagakure - The Land Underground. There, you will confront the Chikakage, and ask to have a word with him. Make sure to give him the most uttermost respect. I like this Kage probably the most, so if I get any bad reports, your toast. Propose an Alliance to him, showing that you would like to have a Sukaigakure and Chikagakure alliance together. Come back with a signed document of our treaty. Be careful though - who knows what the Chikakage will demand.
    Kyofu Senju
    Kyofu Senju
    Sage
    Sage

Post by Kyofu Senju Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:19 am

She said that Kyofu was the only Senju she's ever met. It was true since seeing Senju clan members is extremely rare even more rare then uchihas. Yeah you can say I am special in a way or rare. He laughed a bit as he scratched the back of his blond spiky hair. It was time to get to business and so the Suikaikage went over to one of her desks as she looked for something. Kyofu looked at her as she dug her hands in the drawer looking for something. He found her quite attractive. a lady that is not only attractive but also strong enough to lead a village was rare. Rare just like me hahaa. He spoke to himself while laughing. Quickly getting back to task. Yes I know of that village, the underground. She was sending him off on a mission to the underground village. This wuld be his first mission given by Kirin. He was definitely not going to fail this one. The young Senju walked over to the front desk slowly to take a look at the mission. Grabbing it off her desk he took a glance at it. A couple seconds later he finished reading it. So I see, you would like me to head to the underground village to make an alliance with them. Since you're sending me I'm guessing you must have a lot of work to do over here. Hmm well I'll get right on it, I'll be back in a couple of days with a signed document of the treaty. Don't miss me for too long. He joked around as his eyes closed, showing his adorable smile. Kyofu turned around with his back facing the Suikaikage. See ya in a few. Slowly walking out of the office and out the door. Kyofu was out of sight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:49 pm